E-Business Law Group is an Internet and intellectual property attorney company licensed in the State of New York and is admitted to practice in the Southern and Eastern Federal Districts of New York.
Our program alleviates the real concerns felt by small businesses or businesses just starting out about legal fees run amok. Many e-businesses, both small and large, are hesitant to hire an attorney to protect them and their assets because they are afraid of being surprised by high legal bills at the end of the process. However, we promise that the work you are going to pay for will be done.
In order to protect yourself, your investment and your business, you need to be proactive in addressing the pertinent legal issues. Therefore, our aim is to help you and your business.
On our website you will find answers to the following questions:
- Trademark and Copyright Filing;
- Site review for compliance with the Federal Trade Commission’s (FTC) Truth in Advertising rules;
- Terms and Conditions;
- Privacy Policies;
- Website Disclaimers;
- Earning Disclaimers;
- Drafting and review of contracts;
- Contest Rules and Registrations;
- Consultation on how to best set up your business to protect you and your family;
- Organizing your company and/or drafting your business documents;
- Compliance issues involving the various Unsolicited Commercial Email (SPAM) laws; and
- Consultation on other legal issues.
We understand that many aspiring entrepreneurs with a small start-up budget face a lot of difficulties in choosing a lawyer, because their services are often very expensive.
You can find detailed instructions on our website. If you follow them, you will avoid the need to hire a lawyer, thereby saving your money.